Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Athletic trainer

Athletic trainer
Duties and responsibilities: they help athletes on being in good shape. Also they help cure injuries like a sprained ankle, a broken finger, a sprained muscle etc. they train the athlete to be in shape, to eat healthy, how to run fast and etc.
Salary: $45,000
Education:  you need a bachelor degree to be in this field of health, master degree along with other types of training
Picture:  Image result for athletic trainer

Reflection:  I would like to be an athletic trainer because then I would be known for being awesome in my work that I do. People would appreciate on how awesome the games would be during season. I would be inspiration for the people who would want to join the sport I’m in and be in my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment