Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class Evaluation
  1.  Some things i liked about the class were the student success statements, typing tutor, and watching videos on doing whats right and not whats wrong.
  2. Honestly I have no comment on that because i really enjoyed the class but sometimes i wouldn't like doing the life planning but i did enjoy writing in it and i will continue to do that until i leave this world
  3. I dont have any recommendations on the class i think the class is fine how it is
  4. A highlight for me in this class was being able to understand more on doing whats right all the time no matter the place or time of day.
  5. yes i did do my best i put all my maximum effort to achieve an A in this class.
  6. Sometimes i do read them and or times i dont because i get out of practice really late from volleyball and after practice i have to go  to church to practice in the singing thing i forgot whats it called. But i usually have time to read them at least once a day for 5 min.
  7. Yes i am committed to be a CTR person because when i was little i was taught to make good choices and well i have stayed with ever since and will continue to stay with it and pass it on when i have my kids
  8. I learned that we are the only ones who decide if we want to make good decisions or make bad decisions. I will pass forward my act of kindness and show them that having good character can make a difference in or world and get rid of all that negativity and make this world a happy place.
  9. What ill remember about this class is most importantly the teacher who made us all inspired to make the right decisions because hes the one who was always trying to make our mind flip and make us CTR people. Also the amazing inspiring quotes that made me think about my life that can help me improve my Ctr path to my end point in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment