Wednesday, June 8, 2016

"You will go far with ctr"
-Mr.Haymore
Image result for mr. haymore
I believe that this quote has really a strong meaning to it because you can either be on a side where all the people are bad and do drugs. Or you can go to a side where they do things that you are supposed to and make the world a great place.with keeping this quote in mind, represented by a person who has good character helps students and everyone else he is the one to ask help if you are in a bad decision. Its not hard to make good decision the only hard thing to do is keeping sure you stick with doing good things. I personally think that i am  ctr person because i am also doing things that im supposed to , im involved with school activities, clubs and that good stuff. I make sure that my grades are all A's. i know pretty crazy but its actually makes me feel happy for the person who i am i. i would hate myself if i ever did anything wrong in my life. That's why throughout this year i learned to have good character and take responsibility for myself and to always be  a CTR person 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment